Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I wanted to do a swap with Kwoozy for her owl project, and look what she sent! I opened the package, and a cute little penguin first popped out. Then I pulled out a cute handmade bag. (Such nice work, why can't I do that with MY sewing machine!) Then the gifts came pouring out! A note explained the package, and in the bag were postcards, an awesome t-shirt, a fun tea cloth, kinder eggs, and a koala bath soap! Finally, tucked in the small inner pocket of the bag, my very own owl #6! I'm still thinking up a name and story though. So more on my owl later.
Thanks so much for such a great swap Kwoozy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn´t the owl project great! Hope you´re not to appaled by your pin (made by yours truly...)... Great package!

char said...

Yeah, I love the project. . .I'm thinking of trying to do something similar myself. . . I love the pin! Hehe! I think I love that about the project most, getting a pin from someone who got an owl before me!