Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So the first swap has been a success!

Here's what I received from Malin in Sweden.
My new bear checking out the goods before they come out of the package:

Oh what a great package!

Lots of different things in there. I was so surprised that it all fit in an envelope.
Lots of great Swedish candy; (yum chocolate with nuts!) and to think I thought there could only be Swedish fish. How wrong I was! There were quite a few different glass and fimo beads, a CUTE sheet of stickers, and three knitting/crochet patterns of sea creatures. A little bit of Nici, as I requested. The sheep is so cute! Finally two more swedish originals: a Dalecarlian cookie cutter and Swedish Army chapstick. I'll be baking traditional swedish cookies soon, from recipes Malin e-mailed me. Thanks for a great swap Malin!

>>Here's what I sent her!

No comments: