Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A little bit of France came my way yesterday!

Some original artwork from Emma, a French postcard, candy (whose wrappers I think I can actually read! Yay, for my high school French!), and, of course, some Nici! Yes, that's a world cup souvenir keychain, and isn't the monkey cute? If you can see the artwork (my other photos aren't very clear), it is entitled, "Nous vous observons: anti-terrorism takes many strange forms." I can't wait for my labmates to come back from the field so that I can share it with them; they'll love it!

Thank you Emma for sharing a little bit of France with a Californian. I hope you like your package as much as I like the one you sent me!

These three packages have made me remember my romp through Europe a few years back: the beautiful art, delicious food, and amazingly rich cultures. . . .sigh, maybe in an other year or two, I'll be able to make it back again.

No comments: