Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yet another very successful swap, this time from Japan!

Yesterday I got a package from Lulu in Japan, and I absolutely loved it!
I'm learning so much about culture doing these swaps! I had asked for a Japanese craft book, since there's so much more selection IN Japan. I learned what Zakka actually was (cute things for your home), and now have some beautiful Japanese fabric to use. There were also some snacks, a mixed CD, CUTE postcards, a beautiful swirly pen, a lucky cat, a lucky cat on a pouch, Japanese socks, a button, and a fan!

Yeah, a lot for one package huh? :) Thanks so much for a great swap Laura! I definitely love it, and I'm so happy you like yours too!

If you want to see what I sent her, she's posted here!
I can't promise everyone else lollipops from Vegas, but I love the magazine Cafe, and yes it's Free!

4 comments:

babs said...

oh char, this swap is too cute. I think it's my favorite of the ones you posted!!

Anonymous said...

You really got some good stuff, there! (Even though I know California has some great Japanese things too...) Great swap!

Anonymous said...

Hey Char! Are you still waiting for your package from Singapore? How long did it take/have you waited? No sign of mine yet...

Anonymous said...

hello char, just to say your owl is ready. but i will be away .. so will contact you when i am back.. enjoy NZ!