Thursday, September 21, 2006

Koala's come my way!

At the end of September I got my package from Carolyne in Australia. It came in time, before my trip to New Zealand, and before her trip to Europe. Check out all the koala goodness!
In fact, it got me ready for the world down under! I loved the pin, and the fabric was really cute. I'm already using the pens and stationary she sent. I quickly put the music onto my computer, and gave it a listen. Hmmm, I'm finding that people are sending me a lot of techno. I might have to update my requests to let people know that I just want any kind of music that they like to listen to. I actually brought the koala snacks with me for the plane ride across the Pacific! They were perfect, especially since the plane food wasn't very good. . .

Thanks for a great package Carolyne! Hope we can set up another swap soon!

To see some of the items I sent Carolyne, check out her website here.

No comments: