Monday, September 25, 2006

And from Germany. . .

When I visited Germany, I fell in love with Nici. I can't get the funny animals here in the US, but luckily my GYS swappers have been great! Look at what Isa, acutally living in Germany, sent me:

Now, that's a lot of Nici! :) Also in there are gummi candy, chocolate, ribbons, and sticker/tatoos. But, I have to say that even better than the Nici stuff was the adorable handmade kitten! Complete with apron and picnic basket!

It was so funny, because Isa and I seem to have so many things in common. (I checked her website before sending her package, and it was a good thing too, because I found that two of the pieces I was about to send her, she already had! . . .it took me a while to find her a book, because I was afraid she would already have it!) Thank you so much Isa! I loved the package you sent! And it got to me just before my trip too!

To see what I sent Isa check out the post on her website! The picture of what I sent is at the bottom of the post.

No comments: